Thursday, February 21, 2013

Regional Conference Reminder



            Happy Thursday, Everyone!
            Just a quick and friendly reminder:  I’ll be presenting my paper, “Eugene V. Debs: The ‘Forgotten Red Saint,’” at the Phi Alpha Theta regional conference in two days! Two days! This is exciting! Admittedly, I am nervous – I’ve never done anything like this before – but I can hardly contain myself. I can hardly wait.
            And let’s not forget or exclude my fellow PAT presenters. I wish you, my fellow presenters, good luck as well.
            One more thing: the conference will be held in various rooms in Massey Business Center. The cries of the great Debs will be heard once more in Massey 413 around 10:45am Saturday morning.
            And to my fellow presenters, please post in the comments section when, where, and what you’ll present.  Thank you!
            MML, HI

No comments:

Post a Comment